We collect your personal data so we can provide you with the best online experience and to provide you with a high quality of customer service. In particular, we may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process and answer your enquiries, complaints or to contact you in order to answer your questions
- To develop and improve our products, services, communication methods and the functionality of our websites
- To manage our everyday business needs in connection with your participation in competitions or promotional activities
- To authenticate your identity when contacting us by telephone, electronic means or otherwise
- For internal training and quality assurance purposes
- To understand and assess your interests wants, and changing needs in order to improve our website, our current products, and services, and/or developing new products and services
- To provide personalized products and communications as well as product recommendations
We may also need your personal data to comply with legal obligations or in the context of a contractual relationship that we have with you.
When we collect and use your personal data for purposes mentioned above or for other purposes, we will inform you before or at the time of collection.
Where appropriate, we will always ask for your consent to process the personal data. Where you have given consent for processing activities, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can do so by contacting us through any of our usual channels.